Thursday, July 28, 2011

The many faces of Cooper


Okay, those of you who know my husband can definitely say that Cooper is the spitting image of Dan. Don't you think? At first, I couldn't tell who he looked like. But the older he's gotten, the more I can't look at Coop without thinking about how much he looks like Dan. If you were to draw the profile of Dan's head, it would be identical... just 6 sizes smaller. The cheeks, the round face, and of course (sorry honey) the bald head.... are just DAN! What do y'all think? I think he's 100% Ricks... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Ugh, I just want to eat him up...

I just LOVE that little smile. It has been so fun because Coop has just started laughing... and I can't get enough of that too.




These are just a few pics of Coop with Dan's parents when they came out to visit. I wish they lived closer!! I really feel so fortunate to have such great in-laws. They have been nothing but wonderful to me and my family. And I have always told Dan that I hope he grows up to be just like his father. And seeing this pic of Leon with Coop makes me hope that he one day becomes as good of a man has his "Grampy."






I could just take pics of Coop all day long....
HAPPY THURSDAY!!!

4 comments:

  1. oh look at my Bubba Boo! So yes, I'd agree with the whole Dan look alike, MINUS the lips. Those lips are yours, for sure! Oh he's just so cute! Obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how I feel about this little guy...I can't get enough. I find myself talking to the pictures of him, saying "Hi sweet baby" or "I love you Coop". He does look like Danny to me (maybe it is the bald round head), but he looks like you too! He's perfect and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a cutie on all fronts. So happy for your joy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, he's so darling. I definitely see Dan in him. But I think I see a little of you, too. ;) It would be fun if you posted a few of Dan's baby pics to compare.

    ReplyDelete